Thursday, November 7, 2013

PCR

Currently I have 4 plants that I have extracted DNA. With those four samples I am now able to run it through the PCR to amplify the DNA the only problem is that I have no protocol for the PCR yet. The protocol is currently a work in progress as well as getting the primers ready since the primers come dry (As in they look like a powder). I know Jervana is also eager to get those things as well. As soon as I get them I will begin my PCR and hopefully yield promising results. I almost forgot that this week I am suppose to have 90 hours completed for S-STEM and I am a bit behind on that so now I will have to be at lab for a while to catch up. The picture below is how I feel right now with all the stress of classes and work.
(iFunny)

No comments:

Post a Comment