Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finally

After a long and stressful week I feel somewhat accomplished. On Saturday my team and I participated in the vex robotics competition, going in we set a low goal of only scoring 5 points and yet we went above and beyond scoring an average of 40 points per game. We made it to the finals against Scottsdale since we beat ASU's engineering team and also Embry riddle school of aerospace engineering. Over all we did great, got second place and we were only beat by 2 points.

On Monday I went back to ASU again to present my poster project. It was a long day but the good thing was that we only had to present for a short amount of time. Everyone that went did a great job and most people presented to 2 or more judges, I only presented to one but he asked so many questions, most unrelated to my project. All in all I'm glad I got it over with because I don't think I would be able to do it for very long. In the end it all worked out pretty nice, except when I found out my laptop broke which was horrible :(. Hopefully I get it replaced in the next couple of weeks so I can be able to do my work.

Now it's time to start a new project which I have somewhat started already. I will be working with submersibles to try and collect data from the bottom of a lake or pond. This next project is going to be an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment