Friday, March 1, 2013

Busy week

This week has been a stressful week because of everything we had to complete for the ASU conference. The poster that was for the ASU conference was completed on time and it looks pretty good, well it looks pretty good to me at least. Also this week has been a crunch time for robotics since the week before the robot wasn't working properly after all the alterations it had, I spent a good amount of time trying to fix it and get ready for the competition this weekend on Saturday also at ASU. I feel good about the competition we have a functioning robot well we have 1 out of 2 functioning robots, and it looks like it's going to do well. I spent a lot of time helping individuals both in robotics, and lab. I helped a good amount of people that were still working on their poster as well as helping them upload them to dropbox since a lot of the interns hadn't used it before.

This week end, and next week are going to take up a lot of time. On Saturday the the vex robotics competition is going to take place at ASU, and after that I will be attending an open house on campus. On Monday the 4th I will be heading back to ASU to attend the student conference and present my poster on my project all day long. Then on Friday S-STEM will be going on a field trip to the botanical garden which is awesome because I have never had the opportunity of going, and now that I do I will not be missing out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment