Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Struggle

Well this past week hasn't been all that easy for me going back and forth on what I want to do. I have been an intern here at phoenix college for about two years now which is a very long time. Currently I have no clue if I want to continue this internship so I spoke with Amanda. I'm currently trying to find something that I'm passionate about which I have yet to find. It's a big struggle for me to find something which I am passionate about. I have done a wide range of jobs, internships, and volunteer work solely for the purpose of finding something that is interesting to me. Even though I'm in this dilemma I will strive to do my best with everything, don't get me wrong I love being in the Biosciences department but I think I may need a change of environment or maybe I'm just freaking out and there is nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment