Monday, April 29, 2013

The wait is over


It took a while but I finally heard back from Estrella Mountain saying that I was accepted. Apparently they forgot about me and I probably would have never found out if I got accepted. Well at least now I know for certain that I will be attending. I was supposed to take part in both a poster and an oral presentations but since i didn't hear back from them for the longest time they told me I was just accepted to the poster presentation which I didn't mind.
The easy part of presenting at Estrella mountain is that I already have a poster from ASU the only thing I need to do is re format it to fit the specifications required since the ASU poster was 36x36in and I need a 36x48 poster. Aside from that rearranging everything on my poster was simple. I also added more things to this poster since I have more space to work with.
The difficult part to this has begun since we are required to write a lab report for our whole project it became a priority since most of us (interns) haven't started it has proven to be somewhat of a challenge. Everyone was freaking out at first because they thought we were going to be writing a 20 page report until Amanda cleared it up and I believe she said somewhere in the 8 page range.


No comments:

Post a Comment